F.A.Q.’s for the Researching Parent
- Q: Are there any additional costs aside from the monthly rent?
- A: Cable, wireless internet, pest control and maintenance are included in the rent. Our residents will only be charged for electricity. This total is sub-metered per apartment and will be paid directly to us. Each student will be held accountable for their individual bill and will not be penalized for their roommates not paying or paying after the due date.
- Q: How are payments made?
- A: Payments can be made online, by mail or by dropping off a check in our leasing office. Our online service allows students to conveniently pay rent via credit card. As parents, you’re also able to set up a recurring payment online.
- Q: When is rent due?
- A: Rent is due on the 1st and is considered late after the 5th. After the 5th, a late fee of $150 is due. Returned checks will access a $45 charge.
- Q: What do the Fully-Furnished apartments include?
- A: We are really excited about our modern furnishings package! It includes a desk, dresser, wardrobe (if applicable), bed, couch, love-seat, coffee table, end table, dining table and chairs.
- Q: I’m interested in roommate matching. How do you match roommates?
- A: Roommate chemistry can be a tricky thing. Each resident fills out a resident profile so that we get to know the REAL you. The on-site team will pair based on lifestyle and study habits, interests, hobbies, major to make the best match….and Voila! Making your new BFF search a little easier.
- Q: What are the guidelines for decorating the apartment?
- A: It is important to us that everyone feels at home. Our residents are allowed to decorate their walls using small nails that can be sealed and painted upon move-out. Follow us on Pinterest and get Pin-Spired with easy tips on making your space a home.
- Q: What if my student does not get along with their roommate?
- A: Just like pickles and ice cream sometimes things just don’t mix. Each individual situation will be handled with the on-site management team and will assist in the best way to finding a solution so that all parties are happy with the end result.